fredag 1 juli 2011

I will celebrate my 10000 views- winners

Thanks all of you who wanted to take a chance on my candy!

Now its time to show the two winners.

I used the Random number generator and I tried to get a copy to my blog but I couldnt.  

Here is the winner of the first price:



*
*
*
*
*
*
*







The girl who win is

number 11:  MezzaNotte

Please write to me so I can send your beatiful things.
stephis.kort@gmail.com


And now its time for the second price.
Its go to:

*
*
           *           
*





 number 28: Petra

Please write to me so I can send your beatiful things.
stephis.kort@gmail.com

Thanks all of you!
Have a nice summer,
Stephi

8 kommentarer:

  1. congrats to the winners! And thanks for giving us this chance!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Congratulations to the winners and to you by the lovely candy!:D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh så glad jag är att jag är en av vinnarna. Tusen tack!
    Kraam

    SvaraRadera
  4. Grattis tjejer!! :)

    Ha en underbar helg!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Grattis till vinnarna, och tack till dig Stephi
    för chansen att vinna lite godis!
    Trevlig helg!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  6. Men wow, vad kul!! Jag hoppar av glädje!! Tack gulliga, att du ger oss alla chansen!!

    Kram Katja

    SvaraRadera

Jag blir så glad att du tar dig tid att skriva en rad, tack ska du ha.